GreenStone Can Help Finance Your Land
- Competitive interest rates to save you money
- Small to unlimited acreage financing
- 30-year amortization terms for affordable payments
- Typically require 20 percent down payment
- Experienced staff to make your financing simple and quick
- Cabins, pole barns, outbuildings and other site improvements can be included in your financing
Reliable, Strong, Financially Secure
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is one of America’s largest rural lenders. Headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan, GreenStone is the country’s seventh largest association in the Farm Credit System. GreenStone owns and manages more than $9 billion in assets and serves over 24,000 members with 36 branches throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin.
GreenStone provides financial services to the agricultural industry – including short, intermediate and long-term loans, equipment and building leases, life insurance, crop insurance, accounting and tax services. GreenStone also specializes in residential and country home loans, and provides lending products for the purchase, improvement, construction or refinance of residences along with financing future home sites and recreational land.
See more at https://www.greenstonefcs.com/